This project is made possible by a grant from the Bush Foundation.
From ethnic turmoil to vibrant diversity, trio helped Pelican Rapids transform its culture
More like this
- 'Driving Change' panel: Making transition from an act of charity to a community issue is a mark of leadership
- Young Somali immigrant misses certain foods and constant sun, but appreciates life in diverse Pelican Rapids
- 'Driving Change' panel: Advocacy, peer support among keys to Holder and Nguyagwa's success
- Ground-breaking support system creates a win-win for medically-trained immigrants, Minnesota
- 'Driving Change' panel: Rice County, Carleton students leveraged strength by working together