This project is made possible by a grant from the Bush Foundation.
'Driving Change' panel: King inspired staff, cemented bonds to meet challenge of Weisman expansion
More like this
- Lyndel King's 'amazing vision,' passion were keys to audacious Weisman's completion
- Curator for a day: Weisman woodworker crew creates an exhibit of Korean furniture
- From local Oscar connections to dancing in Sorels on Medicine Lake
- 'Driving Change' panel: Roehrig built cultural bridges between reservation students and STEM studies
- 'Ordinary people' get their due in Weisman's new exhibit, 'Common Sense'