This project is made possible by a grant from the Bush Foundation.
'Driving Change' panel: With standing in the community, Nathan Johnson didn't need a title to lead
More like this
- Nathan Johnson helped Pine City accept gays
- Deep in the heart of Choral Country, VocalEssence turns 40
- New Minneapolis superintendent and her 'shadow' get firsthand look at city schools' demanding challenges
- Here's how to tap into your inner 'Mad Man'
- 'Driving Change' panel: Making transition from an act of charity to a community issue is a mark of leadership