This project is made possible by a grant from the Bush Foundation.
'Driving Change' panel: 'You need a champion, and Christenson played that role very well'
More like this
- 'Driving Change' panel: Mutual trust, risk-taking were key in Beltrami innovations
- Driving Change panel: Doctor built on early aspiration to lead
- 'Driving Change' panel: Advocacy, peer support among keys to Holder and Nguyagwa's success
- 'Driving Change' panel: Roehrig built cultural bridges between reservation students and STEM studies
- 'Driving Change' panel: Leadership begins with fostering community, supporting others
From legalizing pot to eliminating the corporate tax: IP candidate for governor Hannah Nicollet on the issues18 comments