This project is made possible by a grant from the Bush Foundation.
Steve O'Neil: a driving force to end homelessness, save taxpayers money
More like this
- 'Driving Change' panel: Good role models helped develop O'Neil's compassion
- Beloved Duluth priest dies at 81; Monsignor Patrick McDowell advocated for the poor
- Josie Johnson and Ellen O’Neill: Different lives but both devoted to fighting racism
- Duluth’s new tool to fight homelessness: A bill of rights
- Dorothy Day homeless center plans major expansion near downtown St. Paul