This coverage is made possible by a grant from The Joyce Foundation.
Should Minnesota adopt electronic pollbooks for elections?
More like this
- E-pollbook legislation likely, though enthusiasm has faded a bit
- Minnesota election laws: Bipartisan support emerges for some fine-tuning
- Voter ID is not the only troublesome issue in Kiffmeyer bill, election groups say
- Legislature might consider an ‘early voting’ system for Minnesota
- Technology could supplant voter IDs at polls, but registration problems remain
PreferredOne customers will face rate hikes on MNsure. How much? A lot less than 63% — and a lot more than 4.523 comments