More like this
- Last chance to comment on psychiatry's controversial diagnostic 'bible'
- Doctors, consumers advised to use caution in consulting psychiatry's new diagnostic 'bible'
- New DSM (psychiatry's 'bible') may be out of date before it's published
- ADHD is overdiagnosed, leading to needless and harmful treatment, researchers say
- Coming changes in autism definitions have parents, professionals talking
Big money, mean mailers and forgotten races: what you need to know about the Minneapolis school board election15 comments