More like this
- Ruins by the Mississippi: Industrial splendors have become aesthetic objects
- 'Flour power' art project pays tribute to Minneapolis' milling history
- The 1940 Marlborough Hotel fire: 'There was nothing that escaped the flames'
- Captivating mill-ruins park proposal seeks to balance private money and public space
- Swany Mill was last 19th century flour mill in use in Minnesota
Big money, mean mailers and forgotten races: what you need to know about the Minneapolis school board election15 comments