Entries about Minnesota history from MNopedia are made available through a partnership with the Minnesota Historical Society and with funding from the Legacy Amendment's Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
Sister Kenny Institute revolutionized treatment of polio patients
More like this
- Wilkens' terrific performance tops solid 'Sister Kenny's Children' at History Theatre
- History Theatre explores story of Sister Kenny
- Health care disparity reveals Russia's income inequality crisis
- Courage Center to merge with Sister Kenny Institute, become part of Allina Health
- Treating the whole human being: the Penny George Institute