Entries about Minnesota history from MNopedia are made available through a partnership with the Minnesota Historical Society and with funding from the Legacy Amendment's Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
The West Hotel in Minneapolis brought 19th century luxury downtown
More like this
- Northrup, King and Company
- Minneapolis' Hyatt Regency to be GOP committee HQ; McCain likely gets St. Paul Hotel?
- Longfellow outlier: Suburbia on the banks of the Mississippi
- Foshay reopens as a hip-happen'n historic hotel
- Obama rally rules at U: No banners or laptops allowed, parking tight on campus