Entries about Minnesota history from MNopedia are made available through a partnership with the Minnesota Historical Society and with funding from the Legacy Amendment's Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
Minnesota-made autos: Pan Motor Company
More like this
- February 21, 1921: School safety patrol debuts in St. Paul
- 'The Magic Bullet' and the 1917 streetcar strike
- 10 years after Iraq War: What do we have to show for it?
- Minnesota senators' 'No' votes on Iraq War — and other 10th anniversary thoughts
- St. Paul's Union Depot has been rebuilt and remodeled many times