Entries about Minnesota history from MNopedia are made available through a partnership with the Minnesota Historical Society and with funding from the Legacy Amendment's Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
Minnesotan Eugenie Anderson blazed trail for female diplomats
More like this
- Minnesota may not have produced presidents, but countless Minnesotans have ably served them
- DFL releases tribute video of Joan Mondale's life
- The Kaplans in Morocco: Distinctive duo realizing a dream as they live politics and protocol 24/7
- Remembering Ambassador Christopher Stevens
- Minnesotan Alexander P. Anderson was the father of puffed rice cereal