Entries about Minnesota history from MNopedia are made available through a partnership with the Minnesota Historical Society and with funding from the Legacy Amendment's Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
Minnesotan Eugenie Anderson blazed trail for female diplomats
More like this
- Minnesota may not have produced presidents, but countless Minnesotans have ably served them
- The Kaplans in Morocco: Distinctive duo realizing a dream as they live politics and protocol 24/7
- State auditor dispute: Anderson's claims against Otto dismissed
- Minnesotan Alexander P. Anderson was the father of puffed rice cereal
- Monitoring Iran nuclear news keeps my London cousin busy