Entries about Minnesota history from MNopedia are made available through a partnership with the Minnesota Historical Society and with funding from the Legacy Amendment's Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
Peas, corn and beyond: Minnesota's Green Giant company was a canned food pioneer
More like this
- Jolly Green Giant tells Simpsons to pay up; also: Wells Fargo says Wachovia merger will go forward, but questions raised about cost to taxpayers
- Fresh and local finds at the Minneapolis Farmers Market
- Democrats making big push in 8th Congressional District
- Target's design scout; also: analyst docks Best Buy, Jolly Green Giant growing, and ex-U.S. Bancorp exec tapped to steer Freddie Mac
- General Mills announces new cereal, veggie products