Entries about Minnesota history from MNopedia are made available through a partnership with the Minnesota Historical Society and with funding from the Legacy Amendment's Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
February 21, 1921: School safety patrol debuts in St. Paul
Most Viewed Alls
- A new era for student journalism at the U? Minnesota Daily to get a general manager
- After Magnetation bankruptcy filing, Sen. Bakk asks: 'How can we help?'
- Apple Valley assisted suicide case goes to trial
- Backers remain committed to zoo in Duluth
- Brief text from earthquake zone is huge relief, but big challenges await Nepal