Entries about Minnesota history from MNopedia are made available through a partnership with the Minnesota Historical Society and with funding from the Legacy Amendment's Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
'Coney Island of the West' on Lake Waconia
More like this
- Video report: A crowning achievement
- The West Hotel in Minneapolis brought 19th century luxury downtown
- Cornerstones of St. Paul: Exploring chiseled (and painted) numbers dating to 1858
- Rising wheat prices the latest obstacle for Gopher Bar and its famed Coneys
- Free-spending new owner just what the Wild need to reach the next level