Entries about Minnesota history from MNopedia are made available through a partnership with the Minnesota Historical Society and with funding from the Legacy Amendment's Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
Minnehaha Falls' controversial sculpture: 'Hiawatha and Minnehaha'
More like this
- At Minnehaha Falls you can see LBJ, Little Crow and Jorge Luis Borges
- Longfellow, Ole Bull in treasure trove of statues and curiosities gracing Minneapolis parks
- From state-flag prototype to 'Hiawatha': Celebrating Pauline Fjelde and her embroidery
- The Falls of Minnehaha flash and gleam
- Seeking the grain of truth: Will industry still fit in Minneapolis' redeveloped Hiawatha corridor?