More like this
- Technology could supplant voter IDs at polls, but registration problems remain
- Dayton and Ritchie again tout electronic poll books as Voter ID alternative
- Rep. Kiffmeyer, former Gov. Carlson clash on voting amendment’s costs and effects
- E-pollbook legislation likely, though enthusiasm has faded a bit
- The Minnesota Voter ID Fraud: Is a sucker really born every minute?
PreferredOne customers will face rate hikes on MNsure. How much? A lot less than 63% — and a lot more than 4.524 comments