Minneapolis has nearly 11,000 public high school students, with 8,730 attending the seven traditional high schools and the remaining students in specialized programs.
Click on the map below to see how many students attend Minneapolis public high schools and how many teachers are at each school.
More like this
- For the moment at least, Minneapolis community and schools reach consensus
- Worried parents, tense times complicate Minneapolis schools' overhaul
- In education circles, Dayton's choice of Cassellius greeted with optimism, skepticism
- Minneapolis district poised to create two schools outside the bureacuracy
- The rise of voluntarily segregated schools: new trend, familiar problems