Minneapolis has nearly 11,000 public high school students, with 8,730 attending the seven traditional high schools and the remaining students in specialized programs.
Click on the map below to see how many students attend Minneapolis public high schools and how many teachers are at each school.
More like this
- For the moment at least, Minneapolis community and schools reach consensus
- With a new MPS master plan in the works, does anyone remember the old one?
- Why Minneapolis mayoral candidates are making strong schools such a big issue
- Worried parents, tense times complicate Minneapolis schools' overhaul
- North Minneapolis schools face crisis of confidence as board ponders strategic plan