Minneapolis has nearly 11,000 public high school students, with 8,730 attending the seven traditional high schools and the remaining students in specialized programs.
Click on the map below to see how many students attend Minneapolis public high schools and how many teachers are at each school.
More like this
- For the moment at least, Minneapolis community and schools reach consensus
- Worried parents, tense times complicate Minneapolis schools' overhaul
- Vision, efforts of Costain and Johnson were key to MPS receiving $13 million in corporate grants
- North Minneapolis schools face crisis of confidence as board ponders strategic plan
- Minneapolis Federation of Teachers: Don't shut us out