About Survivors' Studio
Where: 3596 Linden Ave., Suite B-5, White Bear Lake
Class offerings: Seven trainers offer classes in yoga, Pilates, NIA, strength training, nutrition, personal training and walking groups.
Cost: Memberships are available on a six-month ($250)or 12-month ($450 basis. Membership fees are due at the time of application.
Special event: Today, the studio is sponsoring a free 7 p.m. showing of the HBO film "Dear Talula" at the White Bear Township Theaters. Filmmaker Lori Benson will be there to discuss the film, which deals with her reaction to a diagnosis of breast cancer. Click here for ticket information.
More like this
- Seeing so much pink this October is making some breast-cancer survivors see red
- Little known by many, breast cancer risk startlingly high for Jewish community
- A sobering report about breast cancer
- Spirit's the same, but the message is slightly different in U.K. breast-cancer charity walk
- Misdiagnosis of early breast cancer leads to many unnecessary treatments, story reports
From legalizing pot to eliminating the corporate tax: IP candidate for governor Hannah Nicollet on the issues18 comments