With a merger of Delta Air Lines and Eagan-based Northwest Airlines looming, Rep. Jim Minnesota Oberstar — the top Democrat on the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee — spoke to MinnPost about his opposition to such a deal and what he can and can't do to block it.
More like this
- Sun Country seeks short-term state help to weather bumpy economic conditions, but it foresees brighter future after Northwest merger
- MSP Communications to publish in-flight mag for merged Delta-NWA
- Delta-NWA merger: What it means for you, our economy and the airlines
- Anxiety in Eagan: What happens when NWA moves?
- Oberstar brings anti-merger record to potential Cabinet post