More like this
- Judicial reform: A move to insulate Minnesota from a national trend toward bare-knuckle politics in judicial elections
- Retired Justice Sandra Day O'Connor says judicial elections must remain fair, unpoliticized
- Pawlenty says no cronyism was involved when he bypassed process to appoint aide's wife a judge
- Key political endorsements can come from longtime 'bonding,' strategic moves and, sometimes, by surprise
- Magnuson's resignation prompts this question: Should voters pick more judges?