More like this
- Judicial reform: A move to insulate Minnesota from a national trend toward bare-knuckle politics in judicial elections
- Key political endorsements can come from longtime 'bonding,' strategic moves and, sometimes, by surprise
- Small-fee case explodes: Minnesota justices direct judicial anger at Pawlenty and Legislature
- Magnuson's resignation prompts this question: Should voters pick more judges?
- Retired Justice Sandra Day O'Connor says judicial elections must remain fair, unpoliticized