Tickets for Saturday's (April 26) free 7:30 p.m. performance at St. John's University are still available but they are going quickly. Call 320-363-3371 on Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. If the phone isn't answered in person, callers should leave a message with their name, the number of tickets they want and a callback number. Their tickets will be available for pick-up at the door. Callbacks will be made to those who leave a message only if the performance sells out and there are no tickets left.
No tickets available for St. Cloud concert.
Want to hear a bit of the oratorio? Minnesota Public Radio reported on the Minnesota Orchestra's performance of "To Be Certain of the Dawn" in February. The orchestra expects to release a CD in the spring.
Earlier this year, St. Cloud State University President Earl H. Potter III wrote an editorial in the St. Cloud Times on combating the anti-Semitic graffiti occurring on campus.
More like this
- Review: Minnesota Orchestra’s 'To Be Certain of the Dawn' is a must-have recording for choral fans
- UMN News: New chances to hear Holocaust memorial oratorio
- Pope must retract rehabilitation of Bishop Williamson
- Anti-Semitic or not, 'quenelle' gesture shows bigger issues in France
- Discerning humanity after bin Laden's death