By David Brauer
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
In Tuesday's local news roundup, we straddle the nation to bring you Delta-Northwest: Glean Edition. Also, just in time for Tax Day: how much slumping home values slam local tax bases. And why gas stations don't much care if you buy gas.
Here are comments made at a news conference by Rep. Jim Oberstar, D-Minn., on how the proposed Delta-NWA merger could affect Minnesota. (Click on the icon below)
More like this
- Twin Cities hub remains key asset for Delta Air Lines
- Anxiety in Eagan: What happens when NWA moves?
- NWA-Delta merger means a triple whammy for state
- Sun Country seeks short-term state help to weather bumpy economic conditions, but it foresees brighter future after Northwest merger
- Former Northwest CEO leading the way in Delta deal