Who should be VP? Pundits' picks for Obama
By Susan Albright
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Here's one way to spend your Fourth of July: Mulling over who Barack Obama should pick as his runningmate. That's what a lot of pundits are doing.
Observations on the latest Obama-McCain poll numbers for Minnesota
June 26, 2008
Electoral College Watch I: Obama 317, McCain 221
June 25, 2008
McCain comes to town: The Humble Warrior's subdued campaign visit
Analysis by G.R. Anderson Jr.
June 20, 2008
Other Related Content:
More like this
- Another name for VP spot surfaces: Rob Portman of Ohio
- Meghan McCain expected Romney to be VP pick, not Palin or Pawlenty
- McCain adviser Ridge's meeting with GOP legislators includes a bit of self-promotion
- Romney's victory scrambles the GOP race: Anything can happen now
- Pawlenty: The biggest caucus loser?