Where do I vote?
Find out by using the Minnesota secretary of state's polling place finder here. Enter your ZIP code or county, followed by your address.
When can I vote?
Most polling places are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Learn about all the candidates running in your district by using a voters guide developed by the League of Women Voters of Minnesota. Enter your ZIP code and address to obtain candidate information, including bios and questionnaires.
Where can I get the latest election returns?
Check out the secretary of state's Election Center for up-to-the-minutes results.
— Dan Haugen
More like this
- Three DFLers, one Republican still in District 66 election
- Brooklyn Center Schools weigh options after losing levy
- Straw polls at Tuesday caucuses should bring some clarity to the Minnesota governor's race
- Hayden wins easily in state Senate primary
- Special elections today for state Senate in Minneapolis and Brooklyn Park