The Slippery Art of Polling
By Sharon Begley
On Language: The Bradley Effect
By William Safire
Study: Omitting cell phone-only users from polls may skew results, understate Obama support
By Alan Fram
More like this
- Star Tribune pollster: Dayton margin doubled when we included cell-phone-only voters
- Entenza disputes Strib's governor poll data; Strib endorses Kelliher
- Does excluding cell phones give Dayton-Emmer-Horner polls the wrong number?
- Minnesota political polling: who's been right since 2006?
- MPR/Humphrey Institute poll review: Too many 612s?