PDF: A chart of the federal health reform proposals by President Obama, Sen. Baucus, Sen. Kennedy and Rep. Waxman.
By Cynthia Dizikes
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
At this early stage in the health care reform game, with at least three major plans floating around Congress, Minnesota's delegation is mostly operating in wait-and-see mode.
More like this
- Minnesota delegation's positions on health care plans
- Mad As Hell Doctors press case for single-payer health care at Minnesota Capitol
- Kline calls health plan with public option a 'recipe for disaster'
- Oberstar 'appalled' at health reform misinformation
- Single-payer model actually inhibits improved health care