PDF: A chart of the federal health reform proposals by President Obama, Sen. Baucus, Sen. Kennedy and Rep. Waxman.
By Cynthia Dizikes
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
As Congress begins to take up health care, cracks have formed between liberal Democrats in the House, who have rallied for a robust government-run health insurance option, and moderates in the Senate, who are pushing for a more incremental approach.
More like this
- Health care proposals divide Democrats in Congress
- Members of Minnesota's congressional delegation outline their positions on health care reform
- Now what? Minnesota's delegation has many views
- Senate passes health care bill, but there's plenty of more work ahead
- GOP members of Minnesota delegation unmoved, unimpressed by Obama health pitch