Politico: "The10 Most Influential Tweeters in Washington"
Christian Science Monitor: "Politicians using Twitter: morons or visionaries?"
Freakonomics blog/New York Times: "How Many Twittering Politicians Does It Take to Threaten National Security?"
Wall Street Journal: "Bloggers, Beware: What You Write Can Get You Sued"
More like this
- Smart Politics analyzes Twittering lawmaker's tweets
- Sen. Gretchen Hoffman ordered to apologize in first Senate ethics complaint involving social media
- Rep. Mark Buesgens arrested on DWI charge
- Tom Emmer's campaign manager is a non-traditional choice -- and a non-traditional Republican
- One rare area of bipartisan legislative agreement: Both parties wince when this guy gets up to speak