Why stay abreast of five days of hearings when you already know the likely outcome?
Because it’s good for you, says Laurence Tribe in an opinion piece in The Washington Post.
He basically uses the eat-your-vegetables reasoning as an argument for following these proceedings.
-- Cynthia Dizikes
More like this
- Klobuchar joins Democratic colleagues in praising Sotomayor's Supreme Court nomination
- Franken questions Sotomayor about judicial activism, abortion - and old TV episodes
- Senate Judiciary Committee supports Sotomayor confirmation
- Franken wraps up with basic 'job interview' question
- Klobuchar predicts some Republican support for Sotomayor