By Casey Selix
Thursday, July 16, 2009
HealthPartners CEO Mary Brainerd would like to see universal health coverage in the United States but worries how the nation will pay for it. This is the first installment in an occasional series of Q&A's with thought leaders about their best hopes and worst fears for health reform.
More like this
- Mayo Clinic exec was at Obama speech, supports reform
- A Perspective on Current Health Reform Issues from Mayo Clinic
- America is well served by Mayo Clinic's thoughtful health-reform critique
- There may be common ground on health care -- and more money for state providers
- Mayo Clinic CEO: Expansion funding 'the right thing for Minnesota'