Related: Oregon is not only the base of the Mad As Hell Doctors group but also the home state of U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden, the "Energizer Bunny of health-care reform." Washington Post columnist Ruth Marcus says the Energizer Bunny is worried, and we should be, too.
Sen. Marty's lonely quest for a Minnesota Health Plan, by Casey Selix, Aug. 31, 2009.
More like this
- Mad as Hell Doctors tour plans stop in St. Paul
- Doctors on 'single-payer' tour visit Minnesota Wednesday
- Introducing the Mad as Hell Doctors tour, where the 'rubber gloves meet the road'
- Mad As Hell doctor slips into Obama event at the last minute
- Doc's documentary takes hard look at costs of health care