Every weekday through Dec. 18, MinnPost and TPT are teaming up to present an illustrated essay from the United Nations summit on climate change by David Gillette, a frequent contributor to TPT’s “Almanac.”
More like this
- Patience please! Media busy chasing 'hiccups' while waiting for negotiation phase to wrap up
- Business as usual? Poorer nations worrying about possibility of a 'back-room deal'
- Second week of climate change negotiations starts with a mix of drama and overreaction
- Day 2: Power dynamics, power players take center stage
- EPA's finding on greenhouse gases is a game changer