Every weekday through Dec. 18, MinnPost and TPT are teaming up to present an illustrated essay from the United Nations summit on climate change by David Gillette, a frequent contributor to TPT’s “Almanac.”
More like this
- Day 2: Power dynamics, power players take center stage
- Business as usual? Poorer nations worrying about possibility of a 'back-room deal'
- Two weeks of grueling COP15 debate ... and then the big letdown
- Week One recap: There's progress -- and pressure to produce -- as we await arrival of world's leaders
- Copenhagen: An aura of gloom hangs over climate conference