Even today's Twins need advertising
By John Reinan | Monday, April 5, 2010
The Twins are already on course to sell every seat in their new stadium for the entire year. So who needs ads?
Doug Grow book events
Sunday, April 11: 5 p.m., Magers & Quinn Booksellers, 3038 Hennepin Ave. S., Minneapolis. Talk and book signing.
Sunday, April 24: 2 to 4 p.m., Town Ball Tavern, Target Field, Fifth Street Gate Entrance. Talk and signing with Doug Grow, featuring Twins memorabilia from Clyde Doepner, curator for the Minnesota Twins. Open to the public – limited seating available.
Tuesday, April 27: 7:30 p.m., Common Good Books, 165 N. Western Ave., St. Paul. Talk and signing.
More like this
- Frustrated Twins fans want to know: Is this the real Delmon Young?
- Home at the Dome: U of M, college baseball teams depend on indoor play to beat cold weather
- Twins' farewell to Metrodome bittersweet but inevitable
- Twins' '09 season to commemorate dawning of the Dome era, despite a dreadful 1982
- Predictions on the Twins, Yankee series starting tonight