More like this
- Inevitable passage of Voter ID follows 9-hour Minnesota House debate
- Dayton and Ritchie again tout electronic poll books as Voter ID alternative
- Kiffmeyer unveils Photo ID bill as battle over election law changes begins
- Will the voting amendment dismantle Minnesota’s current election system?
- The Minnesota Voter ID Fraud: Is a sucker really born every minute?
PreferredOne customers will face rate hikes on MNsure. How much? A lot less than 63% — and a lot more than 4.525 comments