More like this
- Is taxpayer money well spent or wasted on alternative-medicine research?
- Another herbal supplement (milk thistle) is found to be ineffective
- Clinical trials of unscientific 'alternative' medical treatments should end, say physicians
- Here, here! U.K. panel recommends against public funding of homeopathy
- MN acupuncture insurance now covers treatment by licensed nonphysicians, but acupuncture's efficacy appears limited
PreferredOne customers will face rate hikes on MNsure. How much? A lot less than 63% — and a lot more than 4.523 comments