Skip to Content

Support MinnPost

Todd Hintz

St. Louis Park, MN
Commenter for
5 years 47 weeks

Recent Comments

Here's me ad: my opponent eats live puppies for breakfast every morning. And while you're not looking, he paints your doorknob with precious bodily fluids tainted with the ebola virus.

Is this the kind of person you want representing us in Congress? Stop him before he gets too far. Vote today!

Can we get rid of the numerous billboards along our highways? They're far more of an eyesore than any solar array ever will be.

Posted on 10/20/14 at 11:53 am in response to Gubernatorial debate gets personal

If Emerson Electric Co is adding 500 more jobs here in Minnesota, doesn't that fly in the face of the narrative that our taxes are too high and companies are leaving in droves?

Posted on 10/17/14 at 02:19 pm in response to Sex offenders running for office in Moose Lake

You can get back to me about voter IDs when you can demonstrate that there is widespread voter fraud that this ID will actually catch. Until then it's just another BS push to fix a problem that doesn't even exist. We're not going to run around chasing our tails and wasting money on a potential maybe could be possibly theoretically possibly voter fraud scenario.

We've got plenty of real problems in the world. Let's work on fixing those first rather than give in to hysteria.

What battle against ebola? There have been all of two cases originating in the United States. Big. Freakin'. Deal. More people than that died from heart attacks in the past two minutes.

If you want to get worked up about something, take a look at AIDS, obesity, or alcohol abuse. The last item alone kills 88,000 people per year.

Get it in perspective.

Posted on 10/20/14 at 07:23 am in response to Promises, promises: revisiting Mark Dayton's 2010 campaign pledges

Also raising the tax on smokes makes them less attractive, which leads to less smoking. Considering the high cost of health care for smokers, they'll come out ahead in the long run if they simply stop smoking.

Posted on 10/17/14 at 07:40 pm in response to GOP targets Met Council as campaign issue

I was going to write a passage about the Met Council, but after reading Ray's post I have nothing more to add.

We'll said!

Posted on 10/17/14 at 07:39 am in response to Minnesota sees huge increase in absentee voting under 'no excuse' law

It may be that only 4% of priests "went astray" in religionist parlance, but the other 96% covered up the misdeeds.

That would be "molested and raped children" in secular language.

Posted on 10/17/14 at 12:01 pm in response to Using common sense, we can improve our democracy

This entire opinion piece is so poorly thought out it's hard to even know where to begin to deconstruct it.

Taking money out of politics is a good idea and I wholeheartedly approve of efforts to curtail it. The author makes a major gaff though when he claims "oddly, Democrats think that money in politics helps Republicans more, conveniently forgetting about the unions, George Soros, and Hollywood elite." He forgets, of course, that if you combined all the union spending into one...

Posted on 10/20/14 at 11:59 am in response to Using common sense, we can improve our democracy

Mr. Gutman is correct in that we do like to entertain new ideas. There's one caveat to add to that assumption though, and that is that we want GOOD ideas. Mr. Gutman, of course, will argue that his ideas are indeed good. After all, why else would he go through the effort of writing them up to be published? But judging from the feedback above, I would hazard a guess that his assumption may be a bit off the mark.

Thanks for sharing though.