John Edwards campaign slogans if he’d become the nominee

Democrats could have been facing a bleaker future had former North Carolina Sen. John Edwards received the party’s nomination for president this year. Edwards recently confessed to a 2006 affair with 42-year-old videographer Rielle Hunter, but stridently claims he’s not the father of her 5-month-old daughter.

But, what if Edwards had gotten the nod? Maybe these new campaign slogans could have gotten his campaign back on track. Help me out — leave your slogan ideas in the comments below…

1. Submitted by Karl Pearson-Cater on 08/13/2008 - 09:39 am.

I think there should be at least ONE debate in the primaries where all candidates wear smoking jackets.

2. Submitted by Tild Dallelie on 08/13/2008 - 11:45 am.

I agree with Karl. Or, how about all the candidates wearing red silk pajamas a la Hef.
    (Hef’s probably got a couple hundred sets just lying around anyway.)

Good stuff, Corey!

3. Submitted by Elias Kramer on 08/13/2008 - 06:42 pm.

How ’bout this?

John Edwards: Two first ladies for the two Americas.

4. Submitted by Corey Anderson on 08/13/2008 - 02:00 pm.

And ascots! John’s missing his ascot, a crucial element!

5. Submitted by Tyler Hammer on 08/20/2008 - 10:03 am.

I think, that mr. Edwards seems to be a bit full of him self with the slogans posated above…

John Edwards: The Next George Bush…..

Great Blog Corey!

6. Submitted by Sheila Prax on 08/21/2008 - 05:00 pm.

Hi Corey, I’m glad I found your blog! I loved your slogans and I look forward to what you post in the future.