Welcome to MinnPost’s Book Club Club. From now on, BCC.
After today, this Chatter blog will have items from and about Minnesota clubs, with new material appearing frequently but on no particular schedule.
But today I want to use this space to say thanks.
- To 112 open-to-the-public book clubs and 70 private book clubs that have already registered with BCC.
- To our first two content sponsors – The Loft and Friends of the St. Paul Public Library. Check out their events on this page. (The Loft is also a BCC content partner, supplying materials about the craft of writing.)
- To Sarah T. Williams, former Star Tribune books editor and now host of the BCC. Her first Book Club Diary appears today. Future entries are in the works.
- To Audra Otto, lover of all things literary. Letters from Audra will start today and continue for eight days. Audra will also be one of our main Chatter contributors.
- To Beth Thibodeau, BCC webmistress. Sallie Neall, book industry news-watcher. Janet Hallaway, collector of best-sellers data.
I hope you’ll spend some time looking around the BCC site and let us know what you think.
And, if your club is not yet registered, do it now.
First thing tomorrow morning, we’ll have a drawing for the second (and last) winner of a CobornsDelivers.com basket of wine, cheese, fruit, bread and crackers.
Could be your club’s lucky day.