CenturyLink’s vision is to improve lives, strengthen businesses and connect communities by delivering advanced technologies and solutions with honest and personal service.
CenturyLink extends this vision through the CenturyLink Clarke M. Williams Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to contributing to endeavors that improve the well-being and overall quality of life for people throughout CenturyLink’s communities. Named after CenturyLink’s founder Clarke M. Williams, the Foundation is endowed by CenturyLink to support community initiatives that encourage our employees to use their time, talents and resources to strengthen the communities in which they live and work.
Here at CenturyLink, we are committed to supporting the success of teachers and schools. That is why CenturyLink proudly sponsors MinnPost’s Education coverage. Writer Erin Hinrichs covers critical and timely topics including educational disparities, district politics, and school and teacher profiles.
CenturyLink’s Teachers & Technology grant program funds projects that advance student success through the innovative use of technology.
Editor’s note: While CenturyLink’s sponsorship supports the publication of MinnPost’s Education coverage, CenturyLink does not review or influence the column’s content. This is in accordance with MinnPost’s editorial independence policy.
CenturyLink Teachers and Technology Grants
- The CenturyLink Clarke M. Williams Foundation’s Teachers and Technology grants are designed to help fund projects that advance student success through the innovative use of technology in PreK-12 classrooms.
- The Clarke M. Williams Foundation allocates approximately $1.4M each year for this program.
- The application process is online and runs October 1 – January 12.
- Grants are awarded April 1 – May 15.
- Application site: www.centurylink.com/teachersan
Connect with CenturyLink
- centurylink.com – Connect with our home site and for everything CenturyLink.
- Clarke M. Williams Foundation – Learn more about CenturyLink’s charitable initiatives, including the Teachers & Technology grant program.
- Education – Connect K-12 and higher education with trusted IT solutions.
- Facebook – Follow and like us for company and community news.
- LinkedIn – Follow us on LinkedIn for company, career and community updates.
- Twitter – Follow us on Twitter for company updates and technology insights.