• Today: noticeable change in the wind speed and temperatures, feeling like spring again!
• Grills likely to be fired up today and tomorrow.
• 80 degrees likely Thursday… Optimistic backyard and bank thermometers may sneak up to the mid 80’s.
• Growing shower/T-storm risk by the end of the week – some could be severe in southern Minnesota Friday.
• Severe Weather Awareness week is this week (April 20th-24th)
• Tornado Drill set this Thursday statewide at 1:45pm, with the exception of far NW MN because of flooding concerns.
Todd Nelson’s Forecast
Thursday: Warmest day of the week, breezy. Overnight storms possible. High: 81
Friday: Unsettled, still mild. Scattered showers/T-storm, some strong to severe in southern Minnesota. High: 68
Saturday: Mostly cloudy, scattered showers. Cooler. High: 54
Sunday: Lingering clouds, sprinkle. Cooler. High: 56
Monday: Spotty shower. High: 58
Tuesday: Partly sunny, shower possible. High: 60