Thankfully yours

Even on days when I am not nudged by law or tradition to enumerate them, I’m thankful for many things. That includes the opportunity to wretchedly scribble for MinnPost. And I’m thankful for you, MinnPost readers, who make it possible and meaningful and fun.

See you back here after Turkey.

1. Submitted by Ray Schoch on 11/23/2011 - 01:35 pm.

You’re quite welcome, and it’s mutual.

2. Submitted by Bill Gleason on 11/23/2011 - 01:46 pm.

And I am thankful for MinnPost comment policy.

3. Submitted by Beryl John-Knudson on 11/23/2011 - 06:05 pm.

You receive one’s comments with dignity however mediocre one’s perspective…much appreciated.

4. Submitted by Paul Brandon on 11/23/2011 - 08:35 pm.

Amen, y’all.

5. Submitted by Paul Udstrand on 11/24/2011 - 09:23 am.

May your home always be too small to hold all your friends, and trouble follow you for the rest of your life, and never catch up.

6. Submitted by Peter Soulen on 11/24/2011 - 09:38 am.

Sorry, I just can’t resist this one…

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.”

~Mark Twain

To the rest of you? Enjoy your success. I’m sure I’ll make more for you… PBS

7. Submitted by Jon Kingstad on 11/24/2011 - 09:45 am.

Thank you, Eric and Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and all those who contribute their thoughtful comments to this site.

8. Submitted by Clare LaFond on 11/24/2011 - 11:45 pm.

Ditto.

9. Submitted by Thomas Eckhardt on 11/26/2011 - 05:43 pm.

Thank you, Eric. Reading your work here (and in the Star Tribune in the old days) has always been a highlight of my day.

10. Submitted by Joe Musich on 11/26/2011 - 08:07 pm.

Enjoy and thanks Eric.