Our next monthly MinnPost members ticket giveaway will start at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, June 7, and feature the following offers:
- Hennepin History Museum – Six pairs of admission passes
- Hennepin Theatre Trust – One pair of tickets to Bridges of Madison County on Tuesday, June 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Park Square Theatre – Two pairs of vouchers to Calendar Girls, running June 27- July 24, 2016.
- Minnesota Orchestra – Two pairs of tickets to each of three shows: Rachmaninoff and Brahms (Saturday, July 9 at 6 p.m.); Chamber Music with Andrew Litton (Sunday, July 10 at 2 p.m.); and Wilder’s Wild Octets (Saturday, July 16 at 6 p.m.
- Lake Superior Big Top Chautauqua – Two tickets to Kris Kristofferson on Saturday August 13 at 7:30 p.m. and two tickets to Jonny Lang and the Fabulous Thunderbirds on Sunday, August 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus – One pair of vouchers for Two Boys Kissing on Sunday, June 19 at 2 p.m.
- The Museum of Russian Art – Two admission passes.
Those who make a qualifying donation before 9 a.m. June 7 will be eligible to participate in this month’s giveaway. Members can create a MinnPost.com user account and verify their login status in advance via our partner offers page.
If you have any trouble donating, creating a MinnPost.com user account, logging in, or viewing our partner offers page, please contact us at email@example.com.
Also, we would like to again thank the partners who provided our May offers:
- The Museum of Russian Art
- Hennepin History Museum
- The O’Shaughnessy – Katwalk
- Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus – Two Boys Kissing
- Park Square Theatre – Sons of the Prophet
- Minnesota Orchestra – Merry Pranks; Erin Keefe Plays Brahms
- Lake Superior Big Top Chautauqua – Colvin & Earle; Chris Isaak