Our next monthly MinnPost members ticket giveaway will start at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, October 4, and feature the following offers:
- Park Square Theatre – Two vouchers for two tickets each to The Realistic Joneses (you choose the date, runs through Oct. 16)
- Cantus Vocal Ensemble – Two pairs of tickets to No Greater Love Than This at the Ordway on Saturday, October 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Westminster Town Hall Forum – Two pairs of reserved premium seats for Gene Robinson: Choice and the End of Life on Tuesday, October 25 at 7 p.m.
- The Museum of Russian Art – Two admission passes for two guests each – check out what’s coming up at TMORA
- Minnesota Orchestra – Two pairs of tickets to Celebrating Skrowaczewski: Bruckner Symphony No. 8 – one on Friday, October 14 at 8 p.m. and one on Saturday, October 15 at 8 p.m.
- Minnesota Orchestra – One pair of tickets to Josefowicz Performs John Adams on Friday, October 21 at 8 p.m.
- Hennepin History Museum – Two pairs of admission passes – see the current exhibits at HHM
- The O’Shaughnessy – One pair of tickets to Freeh & Hagen: Test Pilot on Saturday, October 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Northrop – One pair of tickets to Canada’s Royal Winnieg Ballet: Dracula on Thursday, October 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Ordway Center for Performing Arts – Two pairs of tickets to Step Afrika! Reflections on Jacob Lawrence on Saturday, October 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- VocalEssence – One voucher for two tickets to The Voyage on Sunday, October 16 at 4 p.m.
Those who make a qualifying donation before 9 a.m. October 4 will be eligible to participate in this month’s giveaway. Members can create a MinnPost.com user account and verify their login status in advance via our partner offers page.
If you have any trouble donating, creating a MinnPost.com user account, logging in, or viewing our partner offers page, please contact us at email@example.com.
Also, we would like to again thank the partners who provided our August offers:
- Westminster Town Hall Forum – Eddie Glaude Jr.: Racism and the Soul of America
- The Ivey Awards – The Ivey Awards at Historic State Theatre
- The Schubert Club – Schubert Club Mix: Tembembe Ensamble Continuo
- The Museum of Russian Art – Admission passes
- Park Square Theatre – Ticket vouchers to any production
- Minnesota Orchestra – Vanska Conducts Paulus Mass
- University of Minnesota Libraries – Paul and Joan Nagel Lecture featuring Joseph Ellis – The Second Founding: Four Men Who Created a Country
- The O’Shaughnessy – Ananya Dance Theatre, Hoidraa: Golden Healing
- Northrop – Grupo Corpo
- Ordway Center for Performing Arts – Broadway Songbook: Rebels! on Broadway
- Minnesota Opera – Romeo & Juliet
- Hennepin History Museum – Admission passes