Our next monthly MinnPost members ticket giveaway will start at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 1, and feature the following offers:
- Minnesota Opera – One voucher for two tickets to Das Rheingold (you pick the date: Nov. 15, 17, 19, or 20)
- Park Square Theatre – Two vouchers for two tickets each to A Raisin in the Sun (you pick the date, runs through Nov. 20)
- Ordway Center for Performing Arts – One pair of tickets to White Christmas on Thursday, December 8 at 7:30 p.m.
- VocalEssence – One voucher for four tickets to Welcome Christmas on Saturday, December 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Minnesota Orchestra – One pair of tickets to Vänskä Conducts Mahler’s Sixth on Friday, November 11 at 8 p.m.
- The O’Shaughnessy – One pair of tickets to TU Dance (you pick the date, runs Nov. 18-20)
- Northrop – Two pair of tickets to Aszure Barton & Artists on Saturday, November 12 at 8 p.m.
- The Museum of Russian Art – Two admission passes for two guests each – check out what’s happening now at TMORA
- Hennepin History Museum – Two pairs of admission passes – see the current exhibits at HHM
Those who make a qualifying donation before 9 a.m. Nov. 1 will be eligible to participate in this month’s giveaway. Members can create a MinnPost.com user account and verify their login status in advance via our partner offers page.
If you have any trouble donating, creating a MinnPost.com user account, logging in, or viewing our partner offers page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, we would like to again thank the partners who provided our October offers:
- Park Square Theatre – The Realistic Joneses
- Cantus Vocal Ensemble – No Greater Love Than This
- The Museum of Russian Art – General admission passes
- Minnesota Orchestra – Celebrating Skrowaczewski: Bruckner Symphony 8 and Josefowicz Performs John Adams
- Hennepin History Museum – General admission passes
- The O’Shaughnessy – Freeh & Hagen: Test Pilot
- Northrop – Canada’s Royal Winnipeg Ballet
- Ordway Center for Performing Arts – Step Afrika!
- VocalEssence – The Voyage
- Westminster Town Hall Forum – Gene Robinson: Choice and the End of Life