Today we’re launching our Summer Member Drive with a goal of 150 gifts in support of MinnPost over the next 9 days.
Every gift will get us closer to our goal and will sustain quality coverage of issues important to Minnesotans.
This drive only, we’re featuring a MinnPost baseball cap for members who commit to ongoing gifts of $10 a month or more.
A gift of just $10/month makes a difference. MinnPost members who make that ongoing commitment receive:
- Invitation to a variety of free and paid members-only events
- Free admission to MinnPost Social events
- Pre-sale and discounts on tickets to our two major events: MinnRoast and our Anniversary Party
- A one-year subscription to The Atlantic
- And, this drive only, a limited edition MinnPost baseball hat
There are many benefits of MinnPost membership – including digital New York Times access for new subscribers who become Platinum members.
We remain grateful for the support of our more than 3,100 member-households – whose contributions are our largest and most reliable funding source – and so we’ll be working extra hard this week to cultivate new and returning donors.
Throughout the Summer Member Drive we’ll publish pieces reporting progress toward our goal and sharing comments from our donors.
Those who would like to get us off to a strong start are encouraged to make a gift today, and tell us why they did.