Our next monthly MinnPost members ticket giveaway will start at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, March 6, and feature the following offers:
- The Ordway Center for Performing Arts — Four tickets to Mermaid Theatre’s “Goodnight Moon & the Runaway Bunny” on Saturday, April 14, at 2 p.m.
- Park Square Theatre — Two pairs of tickets to “Pirates of Penzance” on Friday, March 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Westminster Town Hall Forum — Two pairs of premium reserved seats to each of two events — Suzy Hansen: An American Abroad in a Post-American World on Thursday, March 22, at noon and Nadine Burke Harris: Healing the Effects of Childhood Adversity and Trauma on Tuesday, April 10, at noon.
- Minnesota Orchestra — Two pairs of tickets to Liszt Piano Concerto, one pair for Friday, April 13, at 8 p.m. and one pair for Saturday, April 14, at 8 p.m.
- Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus — One pair of tickets to Rise Up! on Saturday, March 24, at Ted Mann Concert Hall.
- American Craft Council — Three pairs of passes to the American Craft Show at the St. Paul RiverCentre, good for one day free entry from April 20-22.
- Cantus — Two pairs of tickets to For the Beauty of the Earth on Saturday, April 14, at 7:30 p.m. at Ordway Concert Hall.
- Northrop — Four vouchers good for four tickets each to the Houston Ballet – Swan Lake, two for Saturday, April 7, at 7:30 p.m. and two for Sunday, April 8, at 1:30 p.m.; and two vouchers good for two tickets each to Keigwin + Company Celebrates Bernstein on Saturday, April 14, at 7:30 p.m.
Those who make a qualifying donation before 9 a.m. on March 6 will be eligible to participate in this month’s giveaway. Members can create a MinnPost.com user account and verify their login status in advance via our partner offers page.
If you have any trouble donating, creating a MinnPost.com user account, logging in, or viewing our partner offers page, please contact us at email@example.com.
Also, we would like to again thank the partners who provided our February offers:
- The Ordway Center for Performing Arts — Terrance Simien & the Zydeco Experience
- Park Square Theatre — Cardboard Piano and Pirates of Penzance
- Minnesota Opera — Rigoletto
- Minnesota Orchestra — Debussy’s La Mer
- Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus — Rise Up!
- The O’Shaughnessy at St. Catherine University — Camille A. Brown & Dancers – ink
- Artistry — Follies