Our next monthly MinnPost members ticket giveaway will start at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 4, and feature the following offers:
- Minnesota Orchestra — Two pairs of tickets to A Christmas Oratorio, one pair for Dec. 8 at 8 p.m. and one pair for Dec. 9 at 2 p.m.
- Minnesota Opera — One pair of vouchers good for any performance in the 2018-19 season
- Park Square Theatre — Two pairs of tickets to Marie and Rosetta on Friday, Dec. 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Dakota Jazz Club — One pair of tickets to Mina Moore on Friday, Dec. 7 at 7 p.m.
- Cantus — Two pairs of tickets to Christmas with Cantus on Friday, Dec. 21 at 7:30 p.m. at Ordway Concert Hall
Those who make a qualifying donation before 9 a.m. on Dec. 4 will be eligible to participate in this month’s giveaway. Members can create a MinnPost.com user account and verify their login status in advance via our partner offers page.
If you have any trouble donating, creating a MinnPost.com user account, logging in, or viewing our partner offers page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, we would like to again thank the partners who provided our November offers:
- Minnesota Orchestra — A Christmas Oratorio
- Minnesota Opera — Any performance in the 2018-19 season
- Park Square Theatre — Marie and Rosetta
- VocalEssence — Welcome Christmas
- University of Minnesota, Northrop — Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre with the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra and Nathan Laube in Concert
- Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus — A Million Reasons to Believe
- Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts — Katha Dance: The Hungry Stones
- Westminster Town Hall Forum — Michael Beschloss – Presidents of War: 1807 to Modern Times
- Dakota Jazz Club — Liz Callaway and Ann Hampton Callaway: Sibling Revelry