Our next monthly MinnPost members ticket giveaway will start at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6, and feature the following offers:
- Minnesota Orchestra — One pair of tickets to A Christmas Oratorio on the date of your choice: Dec. 8 at 8 p.m. or Dec. 9 at 2 p.m.
- Minnesota Opera — Two pairs of vouchers good for any performance in the 2018-19 season.
- Park Square Theatre — Two pairs of tickets to Marie and Rosetta on Friday, Dec. 7 at 7:30 p.m.
- VocalEssence — One voucher for two tickets to Welcome Christmas on Saturday, Dec. 1 at 7:30 p.m. at Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church in Apple Valley
- University of Minnesota, Northrop — One pair of tickets to Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre with the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra on Thursday, Nov. 8 at 7:30 p.m. and two pairs of tickets to Nathan Laube in Concert on Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus — Two pairs of tickets to A Million Reasons to Believe on Saturday, Dec. 8, at 8 p.m. at Ted Mann Concert Hall
- Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts — One pair of tickets to Katha Dance: The Hungry Stones on the date of your choice: Nov. 16 at 7:30 p.m., Nov. 17 at 7:30 p.m. or Nov. 18 at 2 p.m.
- Westminster Town Hall Forum — Two pairs of premium reserved seats for Michael Beschloss – Presidents of War: 1807 to Modern Times on Tuesday, Nov. 13 at noon.
- Dakota Jazz Club — One pair of tickets to Liz Callaway and Ann Hampton Callaway: Sibling Revelry on Sunday, Nov. 11 at 8 p.m.
Those who make a qualifying donation before 9 a.m. on Nov. 6 will be eligible to participate in this month’s giveaway. Members can create a MinnPost.com user account and verify their login status in advance via our partner offers page.
If you have any trouble donating, creating a MinnPost.com user account, logging in, or viewing our partner offers page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, we would like to again thank the partners who provided our October offers:
- Minnesota Orchestra — Shaham Plays Prokofiev
- Minnesota Opera — Any performance in the 2018-19 season
- Park Square Theatre — The Agitators
- VocalEssence — Music for a Grand Cathedral
- Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus — A Million Reasons to Believe
- Westminster Town Hall Forum — Mona Hatta-Attisha: What We Can Learn from Flint, Michigan
- Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts — James Sewell Ballet
- Dakota Jazz Club — Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
- Cantus — Alone Together